Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee CakePosted: April 16, 2012
Huge hit with the other families on our recent Tahoe trip! Layers of brown sugar and pecan topping give this coffee cake a special crunch factor. The sour cream and blueberries ensure that it is also very moist.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter a spring form pan
- Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, then the sour cream and vanilla. Whisk in the flour mixture.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, pecans, melted butter, and cinnamon or ginger.
- Pour half the batter into the spring form pan. Sprinkle blueberries over the batter. Sprinkle half of the topping on the batter.
- Add remaining batter and top with remaining topping mixture.
- Bake for 75 minutes, or until cake a tester comes out clean.